Classic leather sophistication is always timeless. The precise fit and cut of the Adeline jacket uses traditional tailoring and leather crafting. Adeline has large leather panelling on the front and back of the body making the garment drape perfectly on the wearer, while having meticulously positioned princess-line seams on the front and back side yokes. The concealed YKK zip on the centre front creates a more elegant finish, along with the hidden-in-seam side front pockets. Perfectly lengthened to cover the crotch and rear for layering and for those chilly days. The collar can be worn up creating a funnel/neru neckline, or folded down with the lapels to be exposed like a blazer.
The Adeline is a true to size cut garment, however if you prefer a more layered/roomy fit we recommend purchasing a size larger.
- Concealed zip front closure.
- Carefully positioned hidden-in-seam-side front pockets.
- Versatile collar that can be worn up like a funnel-neck or folded back.
- Lapel can be worn folded back (exposed) or concealed.
- Perfectly cut and positioned princess-line side seams on front and back.
- Perfectly tailored to be worn zipped-up (closed) or when open.
Leather: 100% Italian Lambskin Leather
Lining: 100% Italian Polyester Twill
100% Designed & Made in Melbourne, Australia